Have you wanted to make your own ribbons for a while, but just can’t seem to get started? Or have you allready made your first ribbon, but just want to know more about to customize it? Well, look no further. December 3rd @ 21:00, Access Europe will take you on the grand tour of Access Ribbons. Book that time in your calander straight away so you don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
Topics will include:
* What is the ribbon?
* Why do I care about the ribbon?
* Starting with a blank ribbon
* Customizing the back-stage view
* Creating a button
* A rundown of some of the xml properties.
* Re-using built in buttons, or customizing a ribbon
* Contextual ribbons
* Creating a Recently Viewed Items list.
* Dynamic enabling and disabling of ribbon buttons
* And more!
For details on how to join go visit:
as well as signup to the group to be notified of new meetings, and to be informed when extra materials or recordings are available!